Helping You... And Helping You Give
"You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God." (2 Corinthians 9:11)
Helping You Be Generous to Your Family & Christ's Kingdom!
The Ministry Development Fund is a Financial Ministry of EFC-ER that can help you to plan your estate, and at the same time realize a gift to EFC-ER churches or other ministries beyond the local church. Administered by the Board of Finance and Stewardship, with investments managed by professional financial managers, The Ministry Development Fund can help you meet your stewardship goals.
Estate Planning Tools...
Save more than you thought!
Charitable Giving Instruments...
Give more than you planned!
Confidential consultation & professional referrals...
Work with someone you can trust!
Planning your estate can produce:
- Potential tax savings
- Reduced probate costs
- Greater control & fewer problems settling your estate
- Benefits for your family
...and a gift to the Development Fund at the same time!
How Can You Help the Church?
- Your gifts go into the Fund
- They are available to support the churches and other ministries of EFC-ER
- Churches can request loans at preferable rates or grants for special projects
- Current gifts, (cash, etc) are most helpful to keep the Missions work moving
What Might Make A Good Gift?
- Current gifts: cash, securities
- Highly Appreciated Assets (stocks, real estate, etc.)
- Wills and bequests
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Gifts of Real Estate with Retained Life Estate Interest
You can give it away now, and still live there for the rest of your life!